Disk & Print Quotas
- The user's home directory will be automatically mapped to the U: drive.
- The space quota is 1GB.
- User's My Documents and Desktop will be redirected to user's Home Directory.
Pawprints:Under Pawprints, undergraduates and graduate students receive a $30 credit for printing at the beginning of each academic year. This will cover 600 pages of duplex printing. Until you exceed this credit, printing does not cost you money, as it is covered by this yearly credit. (It does cost the University money, however, so please conserve where you can.) Once you exceed that credit, either by printing in excess of 600 duplex pages or by printing some combination of color and black & white, you will need to use Bear Bucks to print. Printing costs are 7 cents per single sided print, 10 cents for duplex in black and white; 25 cents per single sided print, 40 cents for duplex in color.
Engineering Concentrator Supplemental Printing:
- Users are allowed to print 20 pages of black printing per week.
- Balances are reset at 6 A.M. on Sunday morning.
- Click here to check your balance