Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I check my supplemental print quota?
- My profile was reset – what do I do to recover?
- I've forgotten my password, how can I reset it?
- I need to change my password, what are the password requirements?
- How long is the data in my account preserved?
- Where is the Lost and Found?
- What software is running in the lab?
- Users are allowed to print 20 pages of black printing per week.
- Balances are reset at 6 A.M. on Sunday morning.
- Click here to check your balance
Move all items from U:\Previous Desktop to your Desktop. After moving these items delete the Previous Desktop folder.
Restoring Firefox Bookmarks
With Firefox running, click on Bookmarks/Manage Bookmarks... A new window opens, click File/import... Navigate to U: \bookmarkbackups folder and choose the date you want to restore.
Restoring IE Favorite
Copy U:\Favorites to D:\Users\
Emptying Recycle Bin
Also, you should empty your recycle bin; this can cause space issues as well. Please let us know if this solved the problem.
- At least 8 characters long
- Not one of your previous 3 passwords
- Do not contain all or part of the user's account name.
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories: English uppercase characters (A through Z).
- English lowercase characters (a through z).
- Base-10 digits (0 through 9).
- Non-alphanumeric (for example, !, $, #, %). extended ASCII, symbolic, or linguistic characters.
- Please refer to the CIS page regarding strong passwords:
- You may be over your disk space.
- The space quota is 1GB.
- To reduce your profile storage size:
- delete everything in your download folder, D:\Users\your_username\Downloads
- Empty Recycle bin
- If you are still getting disk space errors you may have a corrupt profile.
- Please click here to have your profile reset.
- Your account data is retained for 1 year from the last day of your last engineering class.
- If you take at least one engineering class each year, your data will be kept until you graduate. You should copy your data to a drive of your own at that point, but if you need to recover data, it will be possible until one year from the last day of your last engineering class.
- For example, if your last engineering class ended on May 7, 2011, and you graduated, your engineering account will be deactivated in October of 2011, however your data would still be recoverable until May 7, 2012.
- Items left in the lab will be brought to the 3rd floor.
- See Tina Trahan for assistance.
- Adobe FlashPlayer
- Apple iTunes/Quicktime
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microchip MPlab
- Bentley PondPack
- Bentley CulvertMaster
- Bentley FlowMaster
- Bentley SewerCAD
- Bentley StormCAD
- Bentley WaterCAD
- Bentley WaterGEMS
- Bentley RAM
- Filemaker Pro Advanced
- Mentor Graphics PADS
- Mentor Graphics ModelSim
- Mentor Graphics LP Wizard
- Python (Numpy, Scipy, matplotlib)